This September, we conducted a survey on the readers of Knack, Le Vif/L'Express, Trends, Trends-Tendances, Sport/Foot Magazine and Plus Magazine.
3.281 of our readers filled in the whole questionnaire. They answered numerous questions about the brand of their car, whether they drive a company car, if they would consider buying an electric car. We analysed their answers to these and other questions. Here is a sample of our results:
- 1 out of 2 readers owns at least 2 cars. 1 out of 10 has at least 3 cars at his of her disposal.
- 1 out of 5 readers drives a company car. In the case of Trends/Trends-Tendances readers, no less than 1 out of 3 drives a company car !
- From those who drive a company car, 60% have a free choice.
- 1 out of 3 readers considers buying an electric or hybrid car.
- 2 out of 3 readers book a test drive before buying a new car.
Do you want more results? Do not hesitate to contact us!