“Libelle Nest” and “Femmes d’Aujourd’hui Nest” appear as a magazine six times per year. The magazine will also be hosted online at libelle.be and femmesdaujourdhui.be, along with the two other specials Libelle Lekker/Délices de Femmes d’Aujourd’hui and Libelle Mama/Femmes d’Aujourd’hui Mamans.
The magazine and website focus on country life (living, gardening and experiencing nature), with the following cornerstones for content:
- Inspiration for creating a cosy home (country living)
- A genuine experience of the outdoors (garden and nature)
- On your plate
- “Do it yourself” and “Be creative” as an ongoing theme
- An ode to country life in harmony with the seasons and nature
- Country people as modern, aspirational, enterprising women and men
|THEME||DATE OF PUBLICATION||DEADLINE RESERVATION||DEADLINE MATERIAL|
|Gardens, Open Gardens, National region hunt||16/05/2019||16/04/2019||24/04/2019|
|Vegetable garden, Agriculture Day, Freshly from the field into your plate||05-19/09/2019||07-22/08/2019||14-29/08/2019|
|Autumn, Country life||03-24/10/2019||
Distribution on the basis of subscriptions and controlled circulation:
- 66,000 copies of Libelle Nest among the members of the Landelijke Gilden
- 72,000 copies of Libelle Nest via Libelle subscribers + 10,500 converted Nest subscriptions = 82,500 copies
- 10,000 copies of Libelle Nest will be sold in a pack with Libelle
Femmes d'Aujourd'hui Nest:
- 25,500 copies of Femmes d’Aujourd’hui Nest via Femmes d'Aujourd'hui subscribers + 5,400 converted Nest subscriptions = 30,900 copies
- 4,600 copies of Femmes d'Aujourd'hui Nest will be sold in a pack with Femmes d’Aujourd’hui
- 1.043.950 RLP
- 1.657.000 MPX contacts
- 76.0% MRP, 51.0% SG 1-4
- 30,5% of readers have a large garden
- 73,1% of readers like to buy decoration for their interior
Source : CIM NRS 2017-2018 (Paper+Digital), CIM TGM
*This is a new title. So there are currently no CIM figures available. Therefore we give the public figures of the basic title Libelle/Femmes d'Aujourd'hui as an indication.
Official CIM figures will be available from January 2020 (print run) and September 2020 (reach).
1/1 Q: €10,700
Other formats cf. rates on roulartamedia.be.
Z.1. RESEARCHPARK, 120/B-1731 ZELLIK
T + 32 2 467 56 11