Grafisch Nieuws / Nouvelles Graphiques is one of the oldest trade magazines in Belgium and is the most important sector journal for the graphics industry in Belgium and Luxembourg. The columns cover a whole range of areas from print production techniques to products and materials.
Thanks to 3 big pillars, the magazine is very successful:
- editorial style
Target group: professionals from the graphic sector
- Manufacturers, importers and distributors of machines, systems, products, hardware and software for the printing industry.
- Owners and managers of prepress service agencies, printers, finishing companies, the paper processing industry and multi-media companies.
- Producers from advertising agencies.
- Graphics schools and training centres.
- Language: Dutch & French
- Frequency: 10 x per year
- Editor-in-chief: Alain Vermeire
- Circulation: 8,000 copies (publisher's figure 26/08/2016)